I dropped off the posting wagon. But I had my reasons.
There has been a lot happening BTS over here and I wanted to let you in on the changes I’ll be implementing.
Last year I spent a lot of time questioning, experimenting, trying new offers and ideas and seeing how I wanted to move forward with the consultancy and in what capacity to suit both me and my clients because one thing I know for sure, I didn’t move away from corporate design to keep doing the same thing but without a team behind me (although, I am taking on my first team member next month!!).
The previous structure was working and I am thrilled to have worked and still be working with some gorgeous clients but I knew it could work better and use my skills more efficiently.
Roll on working with a business coach and a marketing strategy expert and I think we’ve come up with something that is so aligned and represents me, my brand vision and how I want to be able to serve you in a way that highlights my experience and skills to best benefit your needs.
There has also been a total rebrand which I’m trying to get in place for Feb so if the website is down for a bit please bear with!
I’m still tweaking the packages and offerings and will be fine-tuning this over the next couple of weeks but it will incorporate my-soon to be completed-accredited coaching qualification along with my 20+years of design and product development skills focusing a bit more on my main area of expertise, so we can create killer collections together.
If you don’t know who I am, let me give you a bit of an intro:
Hi, I’m Deedee, founder of Chickadee design Consultancy.I am delighted to meet you! I am a fashion coach and design specialist. With 20+ years of international experience working for some of the largest global sports & lifestyle companies along with small to medium and start-up brands, I work in a coaching and mentoring capacity as well as on all aspects of the clothing design & development process, creating sellout collections, managing teams and product development from creative brief to 1st sample to bulk production.
With me at your side, together we can:
- Create and develop an original, aligned and commercially viable range for your brand
- Minimise the risk of wasting time and money
- Know what strategies and manufacturing options are available to you and the pros/ cons of each
- Understand the steps involved in building and launching a collection
- Decide where to invest and where to save
- Gain the confidence and clarity needed to move your brand forward
Other than that…
- I’m from Liverpool but based in SW France. Fluent in French but serve it with a hint of scouse.
- I’m a Libran, have had a natal chart reading and OMG, that’s some freaky accurate stuff!
- I love to cook and I love to bore you all with my weekend cooking up in insta stories. It’s my fave way to unwind. (cooking, not boring you, obvs)
- I was the leader of a Morris dancing troupe in my youth because I got to bang the tambourine, wear a sash WITH BELLS ON and stand at the front ‘advising’ everyone else what to do 🔔🔔
- I wrote a workbook about clothing development. I never thought I’d finish but I did and you can buy it if you want!
Tell me a few things about you in the comments. Let’s get to know each other better!
Along with designing and cheerleading brands, I also offer mentoring services for fellow freelance creatives teaching what you need to set up on your own as a design expert.
So! I am open for business and taking on new clients so please feel free to get in touch
Speak soon, Deedee xx