For those who want to dig a bit deeper and seek a certain level of accountability. This intensive 1 on 1 session is perfect if you need to gain clarity and help with your next steps. Maybe you have a great idea but don’t know where to start. Or you have started but are not sure how to move on to the next stage. This half-day/2-hour 30-minute call via video call is designed to mentor, guide, strategise and keep you accountable. We will do a deep dive into your business to discover exactly what you want and where you want to be within your brand.
This call is ideal if you’re at the beginning of your brand journey and need to know exactly what is involved, have started but are feeling unsure as to your next steps and would like an expert opinion on your decisions made so far or have already launched and want to review and help with which direction to take next.
- A 2-hour 30-minute 1:1 call with a 15-minute break.
- A follow-up, shared google document going over all the key points of the call and actions to implement
- An optional video or audio recording of the session so you can rewatch in your own time
- Encouragement and guidance not only help with the practical side but also boost your mindset and reassure you you’re on the right path
- Email support during business hours over the next 5 days to answer any questions that may have popped up as a result of our time together
- Post 2 week’s check in to see how you’re getting on
Whatever issues you need mentoring with, calls will be scheduled and personalised to meet your needs. I will give you solid advice on what actions you need to take and you will leave these calls feeling confident, inspired and reassured about what to do next.
Some of the areas we can tackle
- Brand identity. Do you have a strong story, know your why, what, who you are targeting and your brand positioning
- Starting your creative product brand- where to start and all the stages through to production.
- Tech packs and development. What they are, why you need one and the stages to first sample
- creative product development
- Identifying bestsellers
- Product strategy
- Range building and review
- Sourcing strategy
- Manufacturing strategy, quantities and pricing structure
As we only have 2 hours and 30 minutes together, we won’t be able to touch on all of these subjects. If you feel like you need more high-touch support, why not take a look at my ongoing programme which offers my complete support and mentoring over a 4-month period
What I need from you:
Before the call, I will send over an enquiries form with a few simple questions so we are prepared to tackle the main focus of your project during the session.