How can I help you?
Starting a fashion brand can throw up a whole host of questions and dare I say, problems. Whether you need help with your creative journey and putting your design ideas into action through mood boards, design input, range planning… To knowing exactly what you want but need help with the technical aspects of fashion CADS, tech packs, size specs. Or then again, maybe you need advice on how to get your collection manufactured, which fabrics to use, what to include in your collection… I offer a whole host of design, development and consultancy services suited to your needs and budget.
Design & Trend Direction
If you need design input and inspiration, I can help you with the following:
- Moodboards and trend research
- Design direction
- Collection planning
- Fabric choice
- Garment design
- Colour palette creation
There is no minimum to the number of designs or amount of input. We can work together to create a bespoke service for you.
Technical Design & Product Development
If you already have your ideas but need help taking them through to production, I can help you with the following:
- Technical fashion flats of your designs, prepared to industry standard
- Colour cads of all colourways for each design
- Tech packs ready to send to your factory for sampling
- Pattern cutting
- Line sheets/Range plans
- Size specs graded in your required sizes
- Fabric sourcing
- Product development
- Factory sourcing assistance
- Factory liaising
I have produced 100’s of styles for start up and established brands and would love to help you go from initial idea right through to production.
Consulting & Mentoring
Mentoring and consultation sessions are private meetings via video, audio call or face to face if possible! They are designed specifically to your needs and are a great way to guide you in the right direction, bounce around ideas, come up with strategies and get honest and expert feedback. Topics can include but are in no way limited to:
- Starting a fashion brand- where to start and all the stages through to production
- How to make a tech pack
- Collection planning-how to create a balanced range
- Range reviews and advice
- Working with factories/suppliers and how to approach them
- Quantities and costing
- Sample fittings and measuring
- Fabric and trims advice
- Which countries/suppliers are best adapted to your specific product category
Consultancy and mentoring sessions can be as frequent as you wish. Weekly, monthly or on a more ad hoc basis. Whatever stage you are at with your business, sometimes it’s good to talk your concerns through with someone and with my 15+ years in the business, I promise I will give you complete and expert advice. You can contact me via the contact form or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.